2018-2019 5th & 6th Grade Idaho Peak Season Passport Rules & Regulations:
- The 2018-19 Idaho Ski Areas Association 5th & 6th grade Peak Season E-Passport is a non-transferable document which entitles the 5th or 6th grader to whom it is issued to obtain all-day lift tickets, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, at the 18 participating member resorts during the 2018-19 ski season. The following participating ski areas for the 5th grade E-Passport: Bald Mountain, Bogus Basin, Brundage Mountain, Cottonwood Butte, Grand Targhee, Kelly Canyon, Little Ki Hill, Lookout Pass, Lost Trail, Magic Mountain, Pebble Creek, Pomerelle, Schweitzer, Silver Mountain, Snowhaven, Soldier Mountain, Sun Valley, Tamarack. The following are participating ski areas for the 6th grade E-Passport: Bald Mountain, Brundage Mountain, Cottonwood Butte, Grand Targhee, Kelly Canyon, Little Ski Hill, Lookout Pass, Lost Trail, Magic Mountain, Pebble Creek, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Silver Mountain, Snowhaven, Soldier Mountain, Sun Valley, Tamarack. All participating ski areas reserve the right to withdraw or join the program at any time.
- The E-Passport is valid at all participating ski areas during the 2018-19 season except on the blackout dates identified by each ski area during the 2018-19 season.
- The E-Passport may be used to obtain no more than (3) all-day lift tickets for 5th graders and (2) all-day lift tickets for 6th graders at each of the participating Idaho Ski Areas Association mountains subject to any ski area blackout dates.
- The E-Passport or use of the E-Passport or of lift tickets obtained with the E-Passport may not be transferred or resold to any other person, including family members or relatives. It is a violation of Idaho and Washington law to resell lift tickets. The E-Passport will immediately be revoked if the holder transfers use of the E-Passport or of any lift ticket obtained with the E-Passport to another person, for monetary consideration or otherwise.
- The Idaho Ski Areas Association will revoke and cancel an E-Passport without notice for any misuse. Passport holders and their parent or legal guardian are responsible for proper use of the E-Passport at all times. In the event of E-Passport misuse and cancellation, the Idaho Ski Areas Association may recover damages to the ISAA and/or to participating ISAA member resorts resulting from E-Passport misuse, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
- The Idaho Ski Association reserves the right to modify or cancel the E-Passport program at any time and to modify or cancel all valid E-Passports at any time with or without notice. ISAA is not responsible for expenses incurred or opportunities foregone by E-Passport holders if ISAA modifies or cancels the E-Passport program.
- All E-Passport holders agree to comply with all rules and regulations of participating Idaho Ski Areas Association member resorts and with all other applicable laws and regulations.
- If a 5th or 6th grade E-Passport applicant provides any false or inaccurate information in his or her application, a Passport will not be issued. Any Passport issued to a 5th grader who has provided false or inaccurate information will be revoked.
- All information provided in this application is subject to verification by the Idaho Ski Areas Association. All information provided in this application becomes the property of ISAA. Information provided by E-Passport applicants may be used by ISAA and its member ski areas for verification and market research purposes.
*The Idaho Ski Areas Association is a consortium of all Idaho ski areas with the goal of increasing the overall awareness of skiing and snowboarding in Idaho, developing new skiers and snowboarders at Idaho ski areas and promoting the interests of Idaho’s Alpine and Nordic snow sports industries.